Terms and Conditions
Eligibility to Attend
You must be 18 years or over to attend one of our short courses onsite, and 16 years or over to attend some of our online short courses.
Although we do allow dogs on site now (with some restrictions on locations), we do not allow them to accompany their owners during a course (Guide dogs excepted) for Health and Safety reasons.
We do not have kennel facilities on-site, so we expect the owners to provide alternative care for their dog whilst on any of our courses.
Some of our courses are highly practical and require you to bring your own Steel toe-cap safety boots. This will be highlighted in the “Key Information” section of the actual course page. You will also be reminded in the course booking confirmation email that we will send you. If you do not bring these with you, you may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the course.
All course fees must be paid in in full, in advance of the course running.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations at short notice can seriously reduce our income and may ultimately lead us to have to cancel a course, impacting other customers. We are therefore obliged to make cancellation charges as follows:
1. One-day course fees are non-refundable.
2. You may cancel a course booking at any time, but:
- One-day course fees are non-refundable
- Days before course date refund amount:-
- 90 Days before:- 100% refund
- 90 – 60 Days before:- 75% refund
- 60 – 30 Days before:- 50% refund
- 30 – 15 Days before:- 25% refund
- 14 Days and under:- 0% refund
3. CAT reserves the right to cancel any courses. All money paid will be returned in full, should this happen.