Terms and Conditions
Eligibility to Attend
You must be 18 years or over to attend one of our short courses onsite, and 16 years or over to attend some of our online short courses.
Although we do allow dogs on site now (with some restrictions on locations), we do not allow them to accompany their owners during a course (Guide dogs excepted) for Health and Safety reasons.
We do not have kennel facilities on-site, so we expect the owners to provide alternative care for their dog whilst on any of our courses.
Some courses have a two-tier payment structure:
- Waged – earning over £18,000 pa.
- Low waged/Concessions* – earning under £18,000 pa.
*Concession – not in paid employment (retired, unemployed or full-time student). Proof of eligibility will be required on arrival.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. The £250 deposit (if applicable) and one-day course fees are non-refundable.
2. You may cancel a course booking at any time, but:
- One-day course fees are non-refundable
- No refund for cancellation with less than 8 days notice.
- Full refund for cancellation with 8 or more days’ notice, minus your £250 deposit (if applicable).
3. CAT reserves the right to cancel any courses. Deposits and fees will be returned in full should this happen.