Please follow Welsh Government guidelines. Do not come to CAT if you have had COVID-19 symptoms in the previous two weeks, or if you have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms during this time.
- If you are unable to attend your booking due to legislated Covid 19 restrictions then you will be offered a full refund regardless of the notice period.
- Full refund for cancellation with 8 or more days’ notice.
- No refund for cancellation with less than 8 days notice.
CAT reserves the right to cancel any events. Deposits and fees will be returned in full should this happen.
- If using your voucher for a general visit, all visitors must book tickets in advance of coming to CAT, including those who can visit for free, such as members, annual pass holders, local residents and under fours.
- All children under 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult while at CAT.
- For details of what CAT is doing to help protect everyone’s safety and wellbeing, and what you can do to help, please see the FAQs on our ‘Visit CAT’ page.
- Please note that some areas of CAT remain closed or are offering a limited service. Before booking, please check that you are happy with what’s on offer.
- The key measures that all visitors must adhere to are outlined in our visitor FAQs, and you will find reminders throughout the CAT site. You may be asked to leave if you do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Most importantly visitors must not come to CAT if they have had COVID-19 symptoms in the previous two weeks, or if they have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms during this time.
- Please note that visitors’ contact information may be shared with NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect if required within 21 days of your visit. Please see our Privacy Notice for details.