Experience Gift Voucher
Book a visitor experience, a more in-depth short course, a day out, a tour or even an over night stay at CAT with an Experience Gift Voucher.
Give the gift of learning at the UK’s leading eco centre.
With 2021 set to be a year of uncertainty but with many of us desperate to enjoy safe days out, CAT’s new experience voucher provides the perfect solution. These carefully curated days out are ideal for ensuring social distancing where required and are redeemable for two years so you can give them as a gift with confidence.
Choose from a variety of new experiences and courses or use your voucher for a family day out.
All profits go towards helping CAT continue its work in helping to inform, inspire and enable us all to take positive action on the climate emergency.
What can I book with an experience voucher?
Eco Experience Vouchers can be used for a variety of offers at CAT. These include anything from the list of eco experiences, CAT’s short courses (providing CAT is the provider), entry to CAT’s visitor centre or for booking a tour.
- After you purchase a voucher you’ll receive an email confirming your purchase.
- Vouchers are automatically emailed to the person that you are giving them to. You can choose for the voucher to either be emailed immediately or on a specific day.
- All our vouchers are valid for one year after the delivery date. Note that in the event of prolonged periods of lock-down during the year period, vouchers can be extended.
- Vouchers can only be used on short courses run directly by CAT. Some courses are externally managed and therefore cannot be booked with the voucher.
- To use a voucher when purchasing an experience, short course, tour or visit, simply select ‘Gift Certificate’ as your payment option.
- Enter the number on the bottom of your voucher (Gxxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxx).
- Any credit left on the voucher after your purchase can be redeemed at a later date.
For any questions about experiences or vouchers email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enews sign up
Keep up to date with all the latest news, events and short courses happening at CAT by signing up for our enews and following us on social media.