Get your hands dirty and learn about using earth as a building material!
Earth is used all over the globe as a local, sustainable, environmentally friendly building material It can be strong, versatile and a lot of fun!
- Activities take place between 1:30pm and 4pm.
- Capacity is limited to 10 children at any one time (but with constant rotation).
- There’s no need to book in advance.
- All activities are free with entry.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Enter CAT via the cliff railway
Why not pre-book to save time on arrival?